Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Phoenix.




After thinking long and hard about magnetising my Myrmidons, as per Lyoss is Burning's excellent how to, I decided that I wouldn't get a pose that I wanted for the Phoenix, and the other three possible Shyeel 'jacks. I was also partial to Colonel Festus's somewhat Samurai looking Phoenix, so thought what could I do?

Well, I thought to ape CF's version, but maybe with the sword higher up, like a Kendo swordsman about to headshot his opponent.
But the way the shoulder sockets work doesn't allow the hands to come together *sigh*

So here was what I came up with:






I'm not sure it will be to everyone's tastes, but then what is?
I think it looks pretty snazz, all told.

The gunge around the hand will come off with soapy water and a toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment